Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between by Lauren Graham

Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in BetweenTalking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between by Lauren Graham

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


2.0 stars - this was on my TBR list as an option from another challenge, so I decided to give it a go this week. There were a few interesting chapters, mostly where she was talking about her time on the Gilmore Girls, but I ended up speed reading my way through the rest of the book. Humor, memoirs, comedy just aren't my thing, but it actually ended up fulfilling a Modern Mrs. Darcy prompt - 5. A book outside your (genre) comfort zone. That being said, this book has over 90K ratings on Goodreads, with a 3.97 average, so don't take my word for it, if humor's your thing, give this a try.



View all my reviews
Book 107 of 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment