Sunday, December 19, 2021

Killer Research by Jenn McKinlay

Killer Research (Library Lover's Mystery, #12)Killer Research by Jenn McKinlay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 rounded to 4 stars - Of the cozy mystery series that I read, this is probably my favorite one. Of course, I appreciate the library setting, the strong woman characters - especially library director, Lindsay Norris-Sullivan, the recipes and book club questions, as well as a themed craft that the author provides in each book. This offering was the best one yet, because in this one, Lindsay's new husband, Sully is her partner in solving crime, and he is much more likeable than the Robbie character was, in that role. Also a plus, is the character development for Ms. Cole, who began the series as a sour-pussed, spinster librarian, and comes into her own as a person with an interesting life's story and a good deal to offer.
Book 311 of 2021

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment