Saturday, March 10, 2012

Best Practices paper

I have a 1500-2000 word paper w/13 slide PPT due on 3/19. I have actually been working on it for about 10 days now. First, I did all this research. Then, I made an annotated bibliography. Now I am outlining and taking notes. I only mention this because I have never written a paper in this fashion before. Usually I write, revise, write, revise. Outline? Take notes? Very strange stuff, We shall see how successful this experiment is. Oh, and did I mention that starting something this far in advance of the actual due date is also unheard of?

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Finally got a grade on it tonight, 15/15. Here are the comments:
    Instructor Feedback - 15 out of possible 15 points

    Content
    I love the topic you chose and the 5 practices. You covered them well, used your citations to support your ideas and tied the topics together nicely. Great job with the citations and references – they lend credibility to the paper. I hope you found this assignment instructional.


    Writing
    You write well and your ideas flow nicely. Be careful not to slip into a conversational tone because it can threaten the quality of your writing.

    APA format
    Very well done

    Overall
    This is an exemplary paper and was a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete