Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Day of Ups and Downs

Down...Peyton Manning is no longer the Colts QB
Up...it does look like he will play somewhere

Up...Finished the DC bookmarks, and the print shop printed them while I waited and they looked remarkable
Down...While the QR code works, apparently the URL does not http://wwww.digitalcommons.brockport.edu  should be just digitalcommons.brockport.edu

Up....my boss thinks they look great
Down...his boss thinks I should have done them differently

Up....had lunch with my sister
Down....apparently I ruined her birthday by not inviting her over that day

Down...I got a parking ticket for parking on the grass (actually I had gone up on the curve a little)
Up...it wasn't a speeding ticket

OK, I feel a little better now. Some people you will never please, so be happy with those you can.


1 comment:

  1. The Parking folks sent out this attachment to an email saying you can appeal your parking ticket. So, I did. We'll see if it does any good. Pretty sure it won't, but hey - it doesn't hurt to try, right?

    ReplyDelete