Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Boundary Waters by William Kent Krueger

Boundary Waters (Cork O'Connor, #2)Boundary Waters by William Kent Krueger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.0/5.0 - It has been several years since I read book one, although I've danced my way around eight other random books in the series, so I'm a little hazy about why Cork and Jo are on the outs in the beginning. No matter, though, I enjoyed the book nonetheless.
Cork is approached by multiple parties to help find a missing young woman, a musician named Shiloh, whose mother Cork had a huge schoolboy crush on. All around Shiloh, people are dying, but why? Who are the bad guys, and who the good? We finally find out in the end. The subplot of the young Ojibwe boy named Louis TwoFeathers was especially good, and I hope we hear more about him in future books.
Book 185 of 2021

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment