Monday, September 6, 2021

South of the Buttonwood Tree by Heather Webber

South of the Buttonwood TreeSouth of the Buttonwood Tree by Heather Webber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.0/5.0 - Another enjoyable book by Heather Webber, who also wrote Midnight at the Blackbird Café. As I reread the review I wrote for that book, I realized that it fit this one just as well.
This lovely little book was about family, those we grew up with and those we find we find later in life. It was about healing and the hard road that is made more bearable when others travel it with us. It is about letting go, and holding on; finding new hopes and dreams and following them. It is about new friendships and new loves and learning who we are.

However, if you have to choose between the two, I like Midnight at the Blackbird Café just a little bit better, but either one is time well spent.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment