Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? Big Questions from Tiny Mortals About Death by Caitlin Doughty

Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? Big Questions from Tiny Mortals About DeathWill My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? Big Questions from Tiny Mortals About Death by Caitlin Doughty
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 rounded to 4 stars - You can always count on Caitlin Doughty for an irreverent, funny book about subjects most people are a little uncomfortable with, but are fascinated by - usually about death.
In this book, the author provides answers to such questions as "if we eat dead chickens, why don't we eat dead people" or "why do we turn colors when we die" and the title question "will my cat eat my eyeballs"? (view spoiler)
Not for the weak of stomach, but if you like a little gallows humor and are curious about what happens to you when you can no longer read, this is a short, funny book you might enjoy.
Book 265 of 2021

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment