Saturday, December 17, 2011

New iPad2 and shopping with 2 and 3

I love my new iPad2. Never thought I would be an Apple person, but it just shows that I let myself be overly influenced by John for too many years. Christmas is in a week, and John and I decided today would be a good day to start shopping. We are buying the gboys hiking boots, pocket kniVes and flint this year to take with them on their winter camping trip next weekend. We were able to find boots for A1 and A4 online, but not for the other two, so we took them with us to Rochester. In Target, we found their boots, and socks, boxers, 2shirts and 3 pairs of jeans for Brandon. Then Alden and I went to Sears where we found 4 flannel shirts for John. After a stop at Verizon to activate a phone for Tom, we had lunch at our favorite Chinese place in the Sam's Club plaza. Now we just have to get a movie gift certificate for Adrienne and Wayne and do our amazon shopping for the out of staters, and we will be mostly done.

No comments:

Post a Comment