Saturday, December 31, 2011

Grr, this is frustrating!

I hate when I spend time writing, and then for whatever reason, the post disappears! I'm not going to recreate the whole posting, I'll just summarize it. I've come to the last section of questions for week 1, the personal ones. Am ihappy, have good relationships, have a spiritual life, spend time with nature?

For the most part, yes to all- well not much of a spiritual life, but I try to be grateful for all the good things in my life. I have finally moved beyond the grief that I felt mired in during the years right after my parents death. Not that I don't still miss them, but I have developed a sense of peace about it.

So my goals for this year is to try and develop more friendships, get back to an exercise routine, and eat better. And enjoy my life with John even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment