Wednesday, September 9, 2020

A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking

A Brief History of TimeA Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I couldn't begin to give this a realistic review, as so much of the book was way over my head. No doubt, Stephen Hawking was a brilliant scientist, and he did his best to bring the complicated theories of the universe to the common human. It is I who is found lacking, not him. Perhaps if I read this multiple times, it would begin to make sense. It's a relatively short book, so give it a try, you might enjoy it and understand it better than I did.
Fall Reading Challenge: September/4. September Birthday: Shel Silverstein/b. Read a book written between 1930 and 1999.From the "1000 books you probably have read" list.

Book 141 of 2020


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment