Sunday, September 27, 2020

Midnight at the Blackbird Café by Heather Webber

Midnight at the Blackbird CaféMidnight at the Blackbird Café by Heather Webber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.0/5.0 stars - This was a book I really needed to read, to balance all the heavy books I've been reading lately. This lovely little book was about family, those we grew up with and those we find we find later in life. It was about healing and the hard road that is made more bearable when others travel it with us. It is about letting go, and holding on; finding new hopes and dreams and following them. It is about new friendships and new loves and learning who we are. I found myself caring about the characters and not wanting it to end, or at least wanting to hear what is next in their stories. Even if there isn't a sequel, the author did a good job of resolving or hinting at their futures so that it didn't leave you hanging.
PS FRC - 10. A book about or involving nature.
Book 158 of 2020

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment