Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Return to Virgin River (Virgin River, #19) by Robyn Carr

Return to Virgin River (Virgin River, #19)Return to Virgin River by Robyn Carr
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars - In what seems to be my tradition, this is a new series for me, which I have started with its most recent book. Robyn Carr is a go-to author of mine, and you can count on her books to have a beautiful setting, a 30-something young, professional woman who is looking for a new beginning, supportive friends, and a new love. Having just finished the Sullivan's Crossing series a few months ago, I found several similarities - the female suspense author, the doctor/midwife, the bar owner, the lawyer, and lots of love. Reading Robyn Carr is like getting a hug and finding hope in your life.
Book 6 of 2020
AtY #31 A book by an author whose career spanned more than 21 years (her first book was published in 1987).


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment