Monday, April 19, 2021

Glaciers by Alexis M. Smith

GlaciersGlaciers by Alexis M. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5.0/5.0 - I loved this book, so much that I immediately recommended it to my daughter-in-law, who is so much like the protagonist it's uncanny. I can't remember how I found it, but I think it had to do with the cover. In the past year or so, I've read The Second Chance Boutique and The Secret Lives of Dresses. If you look closely, you'll see that the dress is made of book pages, which symbolizes Isabel's job as a book preservationist and her love of ephemera.
Sadly, I don't have the words to describe why this book was so wonderful, maybe it spoke more to me than it would to you, but I'm telling you it's worth the two hour investment of your time!
Book 109 of 2021
ILL book #2 from ACPL

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment