Tuesday, January 4, 2022

The Christmas Spirits on Tradd Street by Karen White

The Christmas Spirits on Tradd Street (Tradd Street, #6)The Christmas Spirits on Tradd Street by Karen White
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.0/5.0 - I was very conflicted about this book. On the one hand, I love books about old houses, mysteries, southern living. On the other hand, it didn't feel very resolved. Perhaps it was having read books one and two of the series more than ten years ago, and not having read the remaining books that precede this one, that left me confused about the back story. Some series are good at having individual books stand alone, this one is not. It's like episodic tv, the ending sets you up for the next episode and if you don't watch it, you're left wondering. I'm debating whether it would be worth my time to go back and read the series from the beginning, or whether to just let this one go. If you have an opinion, please comment below.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment