Sunday, May 5, 2013

Feeling good, feeling bad.

Home from our weekend getaway. It was so nice to spend some down time with John. We went to the Lake Erie Wine and Cheese wine trail event. I took Friday off, so we did half the wineries then, and finished up on Saturday. So for the most part, we beat the crowds.

Healthwise - I felt good for much of the week, in fact I thought that perhaps the problem had resolved itself. Sadly, today the "bad" feeling is back with a vengeance. I can't even really describe  what the actual problem is, just a sense of unwellness? Incredible exhaustion. I don't know. John pointed out that this seemed to be triggered by the contentious (my words, not his) discussion we had on the way home, when I suggested that perhaps he was feeling well enough now to consider looking for a job.

When we got home, I emptied suitcases, and did the laundry. Then I laid down and took a nap (at 10AM), and when I woke up I could hear him outside working on removing the rock garden in the front. I went up to help him, and after 10 minutes he looked at me and told me to go in, I looked terrible. I feel weak and exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment