Thursday, August 13, 2020

Stealing Home by Sherryl Woods

Stealing Home (The Sweet Magnolias #1)Stealing Home by Sherryl Woods
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.0/5.0 stars. Earlier this spring, I watched and enjoyed the Netflix series "Sweet Magnolias" so I was both curious and a little hesitant to read the books upon which it was based. I was pleasantly surprised to find how closely the series followed the book, with few exceptions. While the series gave a lot more time to Helen's and Dana's stories, the book concentrated just on Maddie's. Later books will cover the friends' stories. Bill is as big a jerk in the book and the friends are just as close. The endings are different, but I won't give anything away here.
Just a nice little light read from an author who I enjoy.
Book 117 of 2020.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment