Saturday, August 8, 2020

Title Wave (Booktown Mystery #10) by Lorna Barrett

Title Wave (Booktown Mystery #10)Title Wave by Lorna Barrett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5, rounded up to 4.0/5.0 stars. Cozy mysteries aren't one of my go-to genres, but I've been reading a few more of them this year. This was the first book I've read by this author, although it's the 10th in this series. It peaked my interest enough that I will definitely go back and read book 1, and go from there. Fulfills the Pop Sugar Summer Prompt - A book with "sun," "sand," or "waves" in the title (ha - not only did it have wave in the title, it had title in it, too!).
A bonus was reading the author blurb at the end and finding out that she is from Rochester, NY.
Book 114 of 2020.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment