Thursday, June 17, 2021

Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen

Lost Lake (Lost Lake, #1)Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Updated review (2nd read) - When I first read this 7.5 years ago, I gave it 4 stars. It's so rare that I reread a book, and honestly when I checked this out, I didn't realize that I had read it before. I loved it even more this time. It drew me in and for a few hours, I was in a different life. Sarah Addison Allen is one of my favorite authors, and I look forward to seeing her publish more books soon. (Her last book was in 2015).
Original review:
A little bit of magic, a whole lot of love - these are the essential ingredients in Sarah Addison Allen's books. The resulting recipe makes for a fine read, and this one was not a disappointment.
Book 161 of 2021

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment