Thursday, June 10, 2021

The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen

The Girl Who Chased the MoonThe Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5.0/5.0 - I loved this book. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down. Emily's mother dies in her junior year and she ends up moving to Mullaby, North Carolina to live with a grandfather she never knew about. Mullaby is a town with secrets. Vance, her eight foot tall grandfather, is filled with remorse over losing his daughter. Win, a very unique young man, wants to break free of the secret that has kept his family shackled for years. Julia, the next door neighbor, bakes cakes for reasons only she knows. But in one magical summer, secrets are shared, pain is healed, and new loves abound.
Book 153 of 2021

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment