Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Step-Ball-Change by Jeanne Ray (a five star book read in 2019)

Step-Ball-ChangeStep-Ball-Change by Jeanne Ray

This review is from Jan 2019, but I came across it today, and the story made me smile.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon a letter from my co-in-law (aka the mother-in-law of my child), and being a librarian herself, she sent me a list of books she had recently read that she thought I would enjoy. Mind you, the letter was dated 2004, which was well before in-law status, but did I mention we were best friends back in college?
This was a delightful, read in one or a few sittings book, and I'd recommend it to the following type of readers:
1. Someone with a sister
2. Anyone who likes a good chic-flick now and then
3. Dancers, mothers-of-dancers, or grandmothers-of-dancers...Well, you get the gist.
I actually read this without a thought of it meeting a challenge prompt, but when I looked at my list, here was Week 40. A book you stumbled upon... 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment