Monday, March 22, 2021

The Lions of Fifth Avenue by Fiona Davis

The Lions of Fifth AvenueThe Lions of Fifth Avenue by Fiona Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.0/5.0 - I quite enjoyed this book. Being a librarian whose passion is visiting libraries, I found the setting to be very interesting. I liked that one of the main characters was a librarian, and the dual timeline, multi-generational aspect worked for me, as well. Perhaps the highlight of the book was p. 147 where Amelia invite Laura for tea at "Patchin Place" which I immediately recognized because E.E. Cummings had a residence there. He painted a still life called "Flowers and Hat: Patchen Place" and can be found on Brockport's institutional repository.
Pop Sugar #18: A book about a subject you are passionate about
Book 84 of 2021


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment