Thursday, February 4, 2021

Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich

Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum, #19)Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.0/5.0 - I have a love/don't love relationship with this author, but this was one of my favorite of the Stephanie Plum series. Stephanie is a klutz who isn't really cut out for fugitive apprehension, she's not quite driven enough to pursue her FTAs and even will look the other way at times. She can't decide between Joe Morelli, the NJ detective who's her off again/on again lover, and Ranger - the tall, dark, handsome security firm owner, who is constantly rescuing her from life or death situations. I got a kick out of the back of the book which had two oval stickers - one for team Morelli and one for team Ranger, suitable for your back windshield. Which team are you on? I'm team Ranger, myself.
Book 36 of 2021

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment